SEVENteen Ways You CAN SUPPORT SLAMBOVIA!
Fans often ask how they can help support and promote the band. We put together a checklist of easy things you can do to help us get more visibility, build our "numbers" both online and at shows, and in the process, help you stay connected!
We recently took over our back catalog from Sony and established our own record label - Storm King Records. Now comes the work of building our streaming numbers - we're focusing on Spotify right now!
- "FOLLOW" us on Spotify - simply click the "FOLLOW" button above!
- ADD our songs to your Spotify playlists
- STREAM our songs often - have us on in the background while you do other things
SOCIAL MEDIA - even if you rarely use these platforms, clicking "subscribe" or "follow" really helps!
- ****ENGAGE on these platforms by liking, commenting, sharing, and retweeting. It kicks the algorithm into action and helps more people see our posts!
- Facebook - Be sure to "Like" AND "Follow" - and also add us to your Favorites.
Here's a tutorial if you need help adding us to Favorites. Of all the social media platforms, we are most active on Facebook, so be sure to connect for the latest news.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST - we don't own our subscriber lists on social media. If those platforms go away, so do you. By subscribing to email, we can always stay in touch!
- Subscribe HERE.
WORD OF MOUTH
- Talk to your friends about us and share songs and social media posts to friends you think would like us
- Bring friends to a show
- This is a subscription-based platform where Joziah posts a lot of behind-the-scenes content, material from the archives, sneak peeks, and more. Great way to support Joziah financially while getting access to some bonus material. Subscribe HERE.
- Buy merch at live shows - if you already have everything, consider buying a CD to give to a "newbie!"
- Buy merch and music at Bandcamp. Our music is available on all the major platforms but Bandcamp takes the smallest cut and also gives you the option of the highest quality downloads!
- Pre-order the new album on October 1! Pre-orders will be available on this website and Bandcamp. By ordering on October 1 (Bandcamp Friday) Bandcamp waives all fees and we make 100% of the sale!